Client Update – COVID-19
18th August 2021
Due to Level 4 lockdown our offices are closed
Contact us via email if you need assistance.
Most of our staff are working remotely during this time and are happy to assist you.
Please contact them via their ROVA email address. You can find their details on our team page here.
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org and your email will be passed onto the right person.
Employers can apply for the Wage Subsidy payment IF you anticipate a 40% loss of revenue due to alert level 3 or 4, and the lockdown is for a week or more.
- $600/per week for a full time equivalent employee
- $359/per week for a part-time employee
Applications open 9am Friday 20 August 2021 via Work & Income
If you are unsure if you are eligible, please get in touch with us. More information will be available on the Work and Income website in the coming days
Businesses can apply for the Resurgence Support Payment (RSP) if they have experienced at least a 30% drop in revenue or a 30% decline in capital-raising ability over a 7-day period, due to the increased COVID-19 alert level. Along with some other criteria.
- $1,500 plus $400 per full-time equivalent (FTE) employee, up to a maximum of 50 FTE’s
- Four times (4x) the actual revenue decline experienced by the applicant.
Applications will open next week via Inland Revenue
If you are unsure if you are eligible, check out the Inland Revenue website, or get in touch with us.
The COVID-19 Short-Term Absence Payment is available for businesses, including self-employed people, to help pay their workers who cannot work from home while they wait for a COVID-19 test result.
- one-off payment of $350 for each eligible worker.
- You can only apply for it once, for each eligible worker, in any 30-day period
For more information check out the Work and Income website
The COVID-19 Leave Support Scheme is available for employers, including self-employed people, to help pay their employees who need to self-isolate and can’t work from home. The Leave Support Scheme is paid as a 2-week lump sum per eligible employee, and is paid at a flat rate of:
- $585.80 a week for full-time workers who were working 20 hours or more a week
- $350 a week for part-time workers who were working less than 20 hours a week.
For more information, check out the Work and Income website
If you are unsure of your eligibility for any of these payments, please get in touch
Something for the BIG and Little kids
If you have made it this far down, good on you! Here’s a link to some craft and colouring activities for the BIG, and little kids in your household. Check out: Glen Jones Art